Who should purchase this first aid kit?
Since the First Aid Kit– 200 Piece by Protect Life is medium sized, you probably don’t want to be carrying this first aid kit with you while you’re kayaking or hiking. That being said, this is the perfect first aid kit to keep in your home, car, or boat! Since this first aid kit is equipped with 200 pieces, it has enough items to be used for a variety of emergencies.
What does this first aid kit include?
The First Aid Kit– 200 Piece by Protect Life is a comprehensive first aid kit that includes a variety of first aid items, as well as survival tools. Some of the items in this first aid kit include; differently sized and styled bandages, wound dressings, one blanket, PBT conforming bandages, and povidone-iodine prep pads.
Overall, the First Aid Kit– 200 Piece by Protect Life is great for people who want to experience the best of both worlds of a standard first aid kit and a comprehensive survival kit. Since this first aid kit has a little bit of standard first aid products, as well as survival products, this is the ultimate first aid kit to have in your home or to take with you on a camping trip.
- Pockets make items easily organizable and accessible
- Shell life of 3 to 5 years
- Wide variety of products
- Sturdy case
- Extra room, so you can add items to this first aid kit
- Although the case is sturdy, it feels thin and not as durable or reliable as other cases
- Bandages aren’t as tacky as top-quality bandages
- Medium size, so you might not want to carry it with you while you’re traveling or exploring